Business Development Manager
Are you passionate about football and creating partnerships? This is your chance. At 433, we’re hiring a Business Development Manager.
YOUR POSITION ON THE PITCH
As Business Development Manager at 433, you’ll be in charge of developing and maintaining strategic partnerships with our content partners. From leagues such as Bundesliga and MLS to clubs like FC Barcelona, Paris Saint Germain and Bayern München. Reporting to the CEO, you’re part of the 433 Management Team and you’ll be working in close collaboration with 433’s Director Operations.
At 433, we’re continuously working on innovations to keep our community happy and engaged. In our world of football and social media, technology becomes more and more important. Therefore, we’re working on our own platform. Together with 433’s Project Manager it’s your goal to successfully launch this initiative.
- Further develop strategic partnerships with our content partners, including maintaining partner relationships to ensure business growth;
- Identify opportunities with new leagues, clubs and federations, including approaching and visiting new partners to expand 433’s partnerships portfolio;
- Create business development plans and further professionalize our partnerships program that contribute to business growth;
- Liaise with Director Operations (editorial teams) and act as sparring partner to the Board;
- Work in close collaboration with our Project Manager to ensure a successful roll out of 433’s own platform;
- Manage budget, planning and timelines to make sure all objectives are delivered on time to achieve commercial and business goals;
- Build a high performing and winning team in the future.
YOUR PLAYER PROFILE
To be part of our locker room, it’s important you eat, sleep and breathe football. As Business Development Manager at 433, building long-term relationships is your second nature. You have an eye for spotting opportunities and with your hands-on mentality, you don’t hesitate to act upon them. But most importantly, we’re looking for a teammate who believes in our story, has love for the game and shares the same dream.
- Master’s degree in a business and/or commercial related field;
- At least 8 years of experience in a similar role, focussed on business development or partnerships;
- Several years of experience in a leading or mentoring role;
- Proven track record in developing long-term partnerships;
- Experience in the world of sports/football is a must;
- Excellent communication skills, both in Dutch and English;
- You’re a connector and an inspirer for internal and external stakeholders;
- You’re a quick thinking team player with an innovative and commercial mindset;
- You’re passionate about football and you have a great interest in technology;
- Flexible, entrepreneurial and hands-on;
- Available for a fulltime position based in Amsterdam.
- Competitive salary;
- Attractive benefits, such as a pension scheme;
- The opportunity to make huge impact in a new role at the biggest online football community in the world;
- Plenty of room for innovation and personal growth;
- A dynamic work environment with colleagues who share the same passion and dream;
- Daily lunch at the office.
WE ARE 433
Born out of a passion for the beautiful game, 433 is the embodiment of football culture. By positioning ourselves inside the locker room, we’ve become part of the team and the equal to the players. This gives us access to the best moments football has to offer, moments that - before 433 - have never been available to the fans. With more than 50 millions of followers worldwide and 5+ billion impressions per month, we are the home of football.
Are you up for the challenge? Apply now!